The safety and comfort of our staff and guests are our highest priority during this time. We are implementing a variety of new measures to reduce contact and increase sanitization and cleaning procedures.
All payments will be available online before the beginning of the game, or in store upon arrival. If you wish to pay in store, we recommend your team use the tap option on a credit/debit card to limit contact. You can reschedule or cancel your game (with full refunds) up to 24 hours prior to your game. Within 24 hours prior to your game, we will be unable to refund your booking, and no credits will be issued. If you or any member of your team is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of your game, we will reschedule without penalty. Learn more about our prices here.
Proof of Vaccine
ID and Proof of Vaccine are now mandatory for any player age 12 or older to enter any commercial establishment in the Halton region, under order from Public Health. You will not be permitted to enter our facilities without them, unless you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical exemption or age exemption under the Vaccine Order. If you arrive at our facility and have forgotten your ID, Exemption Letter or Vaccine receipt, you will not be permitted to enter. All players age 11 and under will only require proof of age.
Acceptable forms of ID include:
Birth Certificate (or other Government Issued ID)
Indian Status Card or Indigenous Membership Card
Permanent Resident (PR) Card
*** ID and vaccine receipt can be in physical or digital form. ***
Masks are now mandatory to enter any commercial establishment in the Halton region, under order from Public Health. You will not be permitted to enter our facilities without a mask, unless you are unable to wear a mask due to an exemption from wearing a face covering under the Section 22 Order. If you arrive at our facility and forget your mask, one will be available for purchase before you enter. Children over the age of 2 must wear a mask. A game master will bring you a disposable mask, for $2 including HST per mask. Masks will need to be worn inside our facilities and game spaces, as this is required under law.
We have added extra time between our games so there is no team crossover and to give us time to do a full sanitization of the lobby. We have also added extra time to do a full sanitization of each game in between bookings. Game Masters will be wearing gloves when resetting and cleaning games. All customers upon entering our facility will be asked to sanitize their hands. Everyone on-site, including staff, will be wearing face coverings. All countertops, payment systems, and surfaces will be sanitized in between customer use.
Please note: At Mission Possible Escape Rooms, the restrooms on site are shared facilities for the entire building, so we highly recommend using the restrooms prior to coming to Mission Possible Escape Rooms.
Other precautions we are taking:
- We have reduced the capacity of our games down to a maximum of 10 players at the time being to ensure that we are not overcrowding our game spaces or lobbies.
- Waivers will now be done on your own device. We have a QR code to take you straight to the page without any contact needed!
- We encourage physical distancing. Our staff will be maintaining a 6 foot (2 metre) distance from you at all times. Teams will have designated spots in our lobby to go and to ensure you are completely physically distant, only your team and the staff members will be in our lobby at any given time.
- All of our employees complete a pre-screen before they enter any of our facilities.
- If a guest refuses to wear a mask, and it’s not under exemption under the public health order, we will be asking the guest to leave without refund. We, by law, have to enforce this. This is out of our control.
- All of our games were private bookings, and will continue to be private bookings. This means that it will be only your team in the game, no one else will be added to your booking.
We Thank You for your Patience!
We are a small business navigating all of the rules and laws that we must abide by to be allowed to open at this time. Procedures will be a bit different, games will be a bit different. We’ve made these changes to ensure we can keep you and our team safe.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please email our team at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.